‘We’ refers to Renaiss Health
‘Services’ refers to the operational delivery of our Renaiss Health residential rehabilitation centres and administrative process to manage your booking or enquiry.
As part of the service we offer, we are required to process personal data about our clients and in some cases their friends or relatives. ‘Processing’ will mean collecting, storing, sharing or destroying personal data.
What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information; payment details (including credit card information), race, gender, sexuality, religion, comments, feedback and reviews. We also collect special category data based on your physical and mental health.
Why do we collect this data?
We collect this information so that we can deliver the best standard of rehabilitation care and hospitality services in our residential centres, both pre, during and post visit.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website or register for our email newsletter, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We also collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our clients with ongoing customer assistance and support;
3. To be able to contact our clients with service-related information about their stay and marketing messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We collect special category information because:
1. It is necessary for us to provide rehabilitation and medical services;
2. We are required to provide data to our regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as part of our public interest obligations.
How do we store this information?
Renaisshealth.com is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide information about our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. This is kept on secure servers behind a firewall.
Sharing your data
We share this information with you or your legal representatives (next of kin / nominated contact). We may also share your information with third parties we have a legal reason to:
1. Other areas of the health and care system including local hospitals, GPs, the pharmacy and other health professionals;
2. Safeguarding organisations such as the Care Quality Commission (CQC);
3. Any law obeying services such as the police, if we are required to by law.
How do we communicate with you?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your stay, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to gain feedback and opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone and postal mail.
How to contact us
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.